Sunday, September 18, 2016

About me

 
  

My name is Michele and I have loved science since I was 4 . My love for the microscope developed when I was only 5 years old after being bought one as a gift. As I became older I added to my collection of science materials and upgraded to better quality equipment. I am a former medical and neuroscience intern and now a Medical Technology student. I love everything about science and I couldn't be more proud to be a woman in STEM.  Along with running my instagram Micheles_Microscopy I have many hobbies. I am a liscenced scubadiver and bake decorative fondant cakes. I raise butterflies and I'm a writer for a magazine called The Catalyst. I am part of the American Chemical Association and run workshops at my college. I am also on my Campus' Activity board planning school events. I like to cook, sew, bake, do yoga, and paint in my spare time. I love children and enjoy learning from others as much as I love teaching. I'd like to take time now to thank my viewers for there support. 
 https://www.instagram.com/micheles_microscopy/

No comments:

Post a Comment